Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sassy Bento 11.6.08



I know I said yesterday that I was only giving Sassy a single tier for the rest of the week, but I couldn't fit what I wanted to give her for her lunch into one - and it would've been a wee bit icky I think - so she gets two

Top has seed brittle and raisin cookies and the edible joke for the day.

Middle has grilled sausages and omelette - two eggs, tbs of cream cheese, dash of soy, dash of mirin and whisked until the cream cheese was mostly mixed in. Yes it did look a bit sickly in the pan, but tasted awesome - with broccoli garnish.

Bottom has carrot shapes, raw broccoli, babybel cut in half and imitation crab bites with curried garlic cream cheese for dipping.

Crap, just noticed I left out the word "are" in the joke. Ah well.

2 comments:

Bento Pet said...

Hi! I love your bentos!! Original and really funny jokes!! Great idea with the edible joke rice paper. Glad I stumbled here.

Lyvvie said...

Thanks and welcome! This is my bento only site, if you want to know more about me, I have a link to Lyvvie's Limelight, my full blog.

I must stalk you back to yours now and see what bento stuff you have...