Monday, June 16, 2008

Sassy Bento 16.6.08

Sassy bento 16.6.08


Sassy bento, and only the Sassy as Husband is away on a business trip for two weeks. I think I may keep my hand in though and make bentos for my lunch to have after I go to the gym - keep my proteins up. I always forget to eat after a workout and then scavenge the kitchen for hours. But this isn't about me just now - it's about Sassy's bento!

Top has vitamins and the joke for the day "What's red and flies and wobbles at the same time? A JellyCopter! and a marshmallow sweet filled with peach goo.

Left has a blackcurrant school bar, cherries and sugar snap peas - which I'm positive will come back.

Right has a mini pork pie, a babybel, four cocktail sausages, broccoli florets, sweet corn and red pepper and carrot flowers.

No comments: