Friday, June 20, 2008

Sassy Bento 20.06.10

Sassy Bento 20.06.08

Today's bento is leftovers and tid-bits. My daughter's school is hosting a big afterschool picnic so I made a bunch of snack things for the event. I'll be sitting with a couple of Sassy's friends' Moms. (Are my apostrophes right? I get particular about that kind of thing.)

Top has the joke of the day "Why was Cinderella no good at football? She kept running away from the ball!"

Top has peach marshmallow sweet, strawberries and a babybel cheese.

Bottom has a whole chicken leg, three hot dog and sugar snap pea kebobs, cherries and orange peppers.

Full of pictures today, this was my breakfast: Chicken Cesar Salad. I love it and could it eat it everyday, every meal. Without cheese; I don't like big chinks of Parmesan in my food.

My Breakfast.

And here's some of the food for today's After School Picnic:

School Picnic

Onigiri - nori strap has a hot dog in it, star only has avocado in it. They all have ume furikake and a wee bit of cherry vinegar for a light pinkish purple colour.

Roasted chicken drumsticks with chicken salt on the skin.

Strawberries, cherries and sugar snap peas.

I'll bring a few juice bottles with Ribena (Blackcurrant juice) and the last of the chocolate birthday cake.

No comments: