Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bento for 25.08.08

Bento for 25.08.08

I lost my camera for a week and haven't been able to take pictures of lunch, but I found it again and here's the week's start:

Sassy gets vitamins in her lid.

Middle is a basmati rice onigiri rolled in salt and black sesame with a smoked sausage slice in the middle, babybel cheese, sugar snap peas and a couple of skewers with roast beef and smoked sausage.

Bottom has blueberries, a mini corn muffin, chopped up cherry fruit bar and a jelly filled marshmallow.

Husband gets a marshmallow, cherry fruit bar and blueberries, sugar snap peas and smoked sausage slices.

Bottom has basmati rice cooked in chicken stock and sprinkled with salt and black sesame with roast beef (From Sunday roast) and wasabi furikake. He'll also get a wee tub of brazil nuts, apple and orange as well as a protein shake for post gym meal.

5 comments:

Jomamma (judith) said...

Thanks for the idea of what I might put in the onigiri... I like sausage.

nobu said...

I'm glad you have found your camera.
I like taht onigiri.

LuLu said...

http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/316045/32678152

I thought you might like this :)

Lyvvie said...

The link doesn't work! *cry*

LuLu said...

Go to www.cuteoverload.com They were posted today. :) You will know it when you get there.