Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sassy Bento 28.08.08

Sassy Bento 28.08.08

I was tired last night and Husband said I didn't have to make him a lunch. He says this sometimes and I always ignore him. Not this time. However I do have guilt that he's been left to the horrors of his work canteen. I heard him looking in the fridge for his lunch this morning. Guilt. I'm sure I'll hear all about how gruesome the food was there and my guilt will be mire deep. Husbands! Who wants one?

So Sassy gets a small lunch, Seven mini sausages, sugar snap peas, babybel, peaches and a salt-sesame onigiri with smoked salmon inside. She also gets a granola bar and a juice box.

The onigiri didn't want to stick this morning, which was annoying. You can see the nori pulling on it. I put the extra nori on it because I thought it would help hold it together. I know my daughter; she'll just pull the salmon out and leave the rice anyways.

2 comments:

Shorty said...

I seriously need to think about getting triangle cups. I am seeing how useful they are!

Lyvvie said...

They're great for bento. Not so good for cooking with as it takes ages to clean out all the wee ridges. I got mine via Amazon and they came in a twelve pack.