Monday, August 4, 2008

Sassy Lunch 4.8.08

Sassy Lunch 04.08.08


Sassy's lunch for today is in a lock-n-lock because I forgot to clean the bento box from the weekend which I filled with snacks for Shorty in case we went to a restaurant where there was nothing she could eat. It was a tad furry. I am bad.

So here was have a clementine, plum and fruit bar. The box has some sugar snap peas, a ham and cheese roll with ketchup, a couple of orange tomatoes and a few brazil nuts.

She just has a sport bottle with water in it. She prefers water instead of juice. She says I water down the diluting juice too much and she likes it to have a very strong flavour so if I won't make it right* she'll just have water. Whatever, Brat.

*(I do make it right; 10% juice to water just like it says on the directions, she's just unreasonable)

3 comments:

jomamma said...

How old is she? 25? Been there and done that...

nobu said...

That fruit is looks like "Mikan".
Is that summer fruit?

Lyvvie said...

A clementine is similar to mikan but is sweeter and doesn't have the spicy scent. Mandarins are more common in the autumn here, but we can get them all year. I like clementines because the skins are very easy to peel off. Easy for children to peel.