Monday, September 8, 2008

Bento for 09.09.08

Bento for 09.09.08

They get the same bento tomorrow. I was in a mood to make pancakes, and made 10 savoury and 16 regular, sweetish ones. We like to have them in the bread box to just pull out, butter and eat on the go. The bento have the savoury ones which is a simple vegan recipe that I go and ruin by putting cheese on.

Both bento has: 2 or 3 pancakes with sweetcorn, scallion and cheddar, grapes, roast chicken, sugar snap peas, cocktail sausages, half a babybel cheese and a cherry tomato, They will both get an apple, yogurt and marshmallow sweet in their lunchbox.

I'll need to figure out how to make nicer faces.

9 comments:

K and S said...

these are so cute!

Lyvvie said...

Thank you!

Ms. _____ 2 be ! said...

Such a happy bento!

Jomamma (judith) said...

I like the new look of the blog... nice color... very mellow. Those pancakes are making me have a craving. I need your recipe.

Jolea said...

I posted a blog for you today! I think you would look lovely if you wore them while you taught the kiddos how to make rice balls!

Jomamma (judith) said...

Very cute stuff on Jolea's blog....

Overboard said...

You should use lint from the hoover bag for the hair.

Lyvvie said...

Cute stuff indeed!!

I know you're on a diet, but seriously, hoover lint lacks nutrition for all it's a great source of fiber.

Para i familiaku said...

This is awesome! Great idea! I love obento's... visit my blog