Monday, September 22, 2008

Bento for 23.09.08

Bento for 23.09.08

I've only just now realised I made my Husband a bento and he's got the day off work tomorrow. *heavysigh* I'll eat it.

It has red shiso furikake rice, pan fried lamb steak. Chopped green and yellow pepper, sugar snap peas, carrot sticks and a hot pepperami, a small tub of cream cheese with paprika on top for dipping.

Sassy gets cream cheese dip, carrots, sugar snap peas, cocktail sausages. Bottom has a Tigger cheese, shiso furikake onigiri with smoked salmon inside and a few marshmallows.

4 comments:

nobu said...

Pretty Onigiri. I think it is a mask man.

Para i familiaku said...

I love the idea of having a onigiri party.. I think that would be interesting to do for my daughter's party, instead of cake, icecream and pizza..

Para i familiaku said...

I love the idea of having a onigiri party.. I think that would be interesting to do for my daughter's party, instead of cake, icecream and pizza..

Overboard said...

Ha ha ha ha. That is so funny that you automatically made your hubby a manto. Too funny.
Whenever I think of you these days, it's manically making bentoes. He he he he he he he.