Monday, November 24, 2008

Bento for 24.11.08

Bento for 21.11.08

This bento made me hungry, so Sassy is lucky there are no bites taken out of her hamburgers. I love the smell of hamburgers.

There's mini hamburgers and cocktail sausages, red pepper, sugar snap peas, hunk of cheese (I hanker for a hunka), and cut raspberry fruit bar. The side has three gingersnap cookies and a few gummy sweets.

I did make a couple extra mini burgers to add to my lunch of teriyaki chicken and rice. Teriyaki hamburgers taste great.

5 comments:

Patricia said...

So that's what I've been missing. The soundtrack to the experience of hankerin' for a hunka! :)

Bento made my mouth water, thank you very much. But I don't care for the taste of teriyaki. Weird, huh?

Jomamma said...

I'm surprised you know the "hankerin for a hunka cheese" Jolea thought that was just something I had made up, she didn't know there was a video!

Lyvvie said...

Patricia's having burgers for dinner. you know it's true.

Judith - I know all those PSAs, I was a kid of the 80's. Don't drown your food, I'm a bill on capital hill, conjunction junction and my personal creepy favourite is The munchies!

K and S said...

that video brought back some good memories :)

Jomamma said...

I sing the conjunction junction song to kids at school all the time, and they just look at me like I'm an idiot...