Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Hogmanay!

As I've not had any lunches to make because we are all on vacation, it's been a lonely Bento blog here at Obento Baby.

I sincerely hope you've all had a wonderful winter holiday - whatever that may have been - and I wish you all a Happy New Year, or as we say in Scotland, Happy Hogmanay! Although technically, today is Hogmanay and tomorrow is just plain old New Years' Day. Enjoy your fireworks.


Or as we like to say in my house "Happy Birthday Lyvvie!" day.

4 comments:

K and S said...

Happy New Year!!

Patricia said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Lyvvie!! :)

jomamma said...

Back at cha girl! Is it your B'day???? Well happy happy! What exactly is a Hogmanay? Is that like a measurement of time?

nobu said...

I hope you will have a great year.