Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bento for 18.02.09

Bento for 18.02.09

Sassy gets two heart shaped ham, salami and cheese sandwiches with nori faces and ketchup cheeks, carrots in a red pepper band, string cheese, and a crudities selection of carrot, red pepper, sugar snap peas and mooli radish. She also gets a mini chocolate muffin and a yellow plum. I'm wagering the plum comes back home.

I know I've left spaces in the bento which bug me, but I couldn't think of what to fill them with. I felt it had enough protein, and enough carbs from the veggies. Her dessert was in a separate container - I suppose some lettuce would've worked if I had any left. It's obsessive this bento filling.

Husband got a sandwich because I was tired last night. A nice sandwich. And a chocolate muffin. I feel no guilt!!

5 comments:

jomamma said...

I wish I was as meticulous as you... maybe my items are two large, I always have gaps.

Nej said...

Did the plum come back home? :-)

Lyvvie said...

Yes it did.

And I'm not maticulous, I'm mildly obsessive.

Lyvvie said...

hate typos...

Nej said...

Mildly obsessive has it's perks. :-)