Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Drumstick Bento 10.03.10

Chicken leg bento 10.03.10Chicken leg bento 10.03.10

This was a quick bento this morning because I made all the meats last night. Chicken leg with chicken seasoning on top, beef chipolate, carrot, cucumber and red pepper. Top has grapes, cherry tomatoes, sliced apple and a mini dorayaki (For Shorty)- two mini pancakes sandwiched around some chestnut puree. Orange soft cake for SassyFace.

I bought a bag of mixed little cakes from my local Japanese market. I have to hide them or they disappear. These greedy gluts have no respect for the bento snacks.

Bento sized variety cakesBento sized variety cakes

6 comments:

jomamma said...

I love trying out the sweets at the Asian market. I can't wait until they re-open after the remodel. They are going to have a bakery!

Sister Bee said...

Hello! i must say that i love your obentos and i used to try to do something like this... but is not a so pretty dish... i´ll post a pic of my most kawaii obento and put the link in your comments so u can see if i´m improving, if i´m in the right way.

kisses bye

Sister Bee said...

hey lady!

this is the link to my obento pic..

http://beesister.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-obento.html

say something about it!
bye

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sister Bee said...

yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.